More Pajama Pants

by on . No Comments

This summer, I made myself another pair of pajama pants.  You might recall that I made a pair in a beginner sewing class.  I was originally going to try to make my own pattern based on a pair of pajamas that I loved, but since I was going to use quilter’s cotton and the pajamas… Read more »

Perfect Peasant Dress

by on . 2 Comments

This post is probably going to be kind of long.  I have a sale to announce at the end, plus an update on where I have been.  But first, I want to tell you a little about the Perfect Peasant Dress from Peek-a-Boo Pattern Shop that I made Lillian for her to wear on her… Read more »

Convertible Pants

by on . 3 Comments

Shortly after I discovered Peek-A-Boo Pattern Shop I purchased the Pier 49 Convertible Pants pattern.  I really liked how the pants on the cover were made of white fabric so I decided to make a pair for Lillian.  I knew this could be a bad idea for a 4 year old, but oh well. As… Read more »

Dana Top

by on . 1 Comment

I joined a few Facebook Groups and came across the one for Scientific Seamstress.  They were getting ready to have a sew-a-long for the Dana Top and I decided to join in.  This was my first shirt that I have ever attempted to make for myself and I’m pretty happy with how it turned out. … Read more »

Upcycle Jeans Into Shorts

by on . No Comments

I was a guest blogger over at Imagine Gnats last summer and didn’t post my full tutorial here on my site.  By the time I remembered, we were having cooler weather, so I thought waiting until the weather was warming up to post this would work out better.  So here is my post on how to… Read more »