Quilted Kindle Case

by on . 1 Comment

I made yet another kindle case for a Christmas gift (I made three last Christmas).  This time it was for my mother in law and I wanted to do a little quilting on it.  Before I started it, Rachael from Imagine Gnats posted a stocking tutorial.  I love the way that she angled the fabric… Read more »

Drawstring Bags and 2013 Plans

by on . 1 Comment

I hope everyone had a great holiday season!  I know we sure did.  Both of our families live over an hour and a half away so we did plenty of traveling, but it was nice to see everyone.  This was probably the best Christmas since Lillian was born.  She is three and a half now… Read more »

Pleated Wristlet

by on . 1 Comment

I purchased the pleated wristlet pattern from Michelle Patterns awhile ago.  For some reason I just never got around to trying it out.  When I saw that she was having her annual DIY for the Holidays sale, where every pattern is on sale for $5, I knew that I wanted to make one and do… Read more »

What I’ve Been Up To Lately

by on . 1 Comment

Hi everyone!  It sure has been awhile since I’ve blogged!  I do have a few projects to blog about, but I have to get pictures of the finished items before sharing with you. Have you started your holiday sewing yet?  I have not, but have a few items planned.  Let me rephrase that, I haven’t… Read more »

Recessed Zipper

by on . 2 Comments

I’m pretty excited that I finally figured out the recessed zipper.  I tried multiple ways and just wasn’t happy with them until this version.  I took pictures for a tutorial so stay tuned for that in the next few weeks.  I’m hoping that you are able to use the tutorial to help add a recessed… Read more »