Michelle Patterns Labor Day Sale

by on . No Comments

I wanted to let everyone know that Michelle is having a great sale this labor day weekend.  She is offering 20% off of any purchase from her site. All you need to do is head on over to her shop and when checking out use the discount code laborday. What is everyone doing this Labor… Read more »

Shorts On The Line Guest Post

by on . 2 Comments

I’ve been mentioning the sewalong “shorts on the line” and it’s finally here! Well, actually, it started on Sunday, but I’m guest posting over there today. Stop on by and check out my post on how I turned Lillian’s pants into shorts….three different ways. Also, be sure to sew up some shorts and enter to… Read more »

Summer Sewing

by on . 3 Comments

There are so many summer related sewing projects that I thought I would share a few that I have made or have on my radar to make, plus I wanted to share an exciting announcement.  My in-laws have a home on a lake, so during the summer we tend to visit a lot.  Which makes… Read more »

Michelle Patterns Messenger Bag

by on . 3 Comments

If you weren’t aware, Keyka Lou Patterns changed to Michelle Patterns, but they are still the same patterns, just from a different business name.  As you might remember, I mentioned that I was working on the messenger bag.  Well, I finished it a few weeks ago and I think it turned out great! It’s a… Read more »

Where I Buy Supplies

by on . No Comments

I don’t know if you have noticed, but awhile ago I added a page to the blog called “Where I Buy Supplies.”  You can find the link at the top right of the blog.  I plan on adding to this page as I find shops that I recommend buying from.  I know as a beginner… Read more »