Keyka Lou Pattern Sale

by on . No Comments

If you remember, I made the Keyka Lou City Tote for myself and one for my mom.  The pattern was written in a way that it was very easy to follow, even for a beginner.  There were a few things I had to look up, like what a dart was, but that was more for… Read more »

Coupon File Clutch

by on . No Comments

April from Forshee Designs was nice enough to allow me to test her pattern for her coupon file clutch.  She released the PDF pattern awhile ago but I still wanted to post about it.  The pattern directions are very clear and easy to follow.  She has also included pictures for anyone that is more of… Read more »

Easter Ideas–Roundup

by on . No Comments

Easter is a little less than two weeks away and I haven’t made anything for Lillian.  Well, I have made a few skirts but they aren’t specifically to wear on Easter.  I thought I would take the time to share a few tutorials that might be helpful for you if you wanted to make something… Read more »

Guest Interview–April Forshee

by on . No Comments

I want to introduce you to April Forshee from Forshee Designs.  She runs her own shop in which she makes and sells a variety of sewn items as well as a few patterns.  Some of which include laptop cases, aprons, camera straps, and more.  You can purchase her items right from her site. Last year… Read more »

Thank You and Happy Holidays

by on . 1 Comment

This post is a thank you to April from Forshee Designs. She was kind enough to give me a copy of Sewing with Oilcloth by Kelly McCants. Not only did she give me a copy but she also got it signed by Kelly for me!! Thanks so much April! Be sure to check out April’s… Read more »