Easter Ideas–Roundup

by on . No Comments

Easter is a little less than two weeks away and I haven’t made anything for Lillian.  Well, I have made a few skirts but they aren’t specifically to wear on Easter.  I thought I would take the time to share a few tutorials that might be helpful for you if you wanted to make something… Read more »

Guest Interview–April Forshee

by on . No Comments

I want to introduce you to April Forshee from Forshee Designs.  She runs her own shop in which she makes and sells a variety of sewn items as well as a few patterns.  Some of which include laptop cases, aprons, camera straps, and more.  You can purchase her items right from her site. Last year… Read more »

Thank You and Happy Holidays

by on . 1 Comment

This post is a thank you to April from Forshee Designs. She was kind enough to give me a copy of Sewing with Oilcloth by Kelly McCants. Not only did she give me a copy but she also got it signed by Kelly for me!! Thanks so much April! Be sure to check out April’s… Read more »

Giveaway Winner

by on . No Comments

Congrats to commenter #17, Desiree from Wee Share. Be sure to congratulate her and check out her blog as well! Desiree @ Wee Share says: December 12, 2011 at 8:41 pm This year, I have bought several handmade gifts, but only made one big one myself. I finally learned to crochet this year and made… Read more »

December Giveaway Day

by on . 91 Comments

****This giveaway is now closed**** Sew, Mama, Sew is at it again with yet another Giveaway Day!  Be sure to head on over there for many other giveaways from other bloggers (if you didn’t find me from Sew, Mama, Sew in the first place, and if you did be sure to head back for other… Read more »